Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am new to the forum but not to the Alfa. She is an ex USA S2 Spider (in red of course) that we have had for 10 years. Just in the process of a sensitive restoration including renewing the wiring Harness. I have the Brooklands workshop manual but none of the wiring diagrams seem quite right. If some has an electronic copy that would be most helpful. Kind regards Rich

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Hi Rich, if your interested I have a series 2 spider instruction book that has the wiring diagram pull out sheet. $40 plus shipping. Nice to have in the glove box. Peter.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Peter, Thanks very much for the kind offer but as I live in the UK, with post and customs duty it would end up quite an expensive book. Rich

·
Registered
657 Posts
Dont fret. It is football playoff day on this side of the pond and I am sure someone has a PDF file they can send you after the new week starts.

·
Registered
7,663 Posts
I can send you one (pdf) for a '74 spider 115.02 if you want? (Spica USA and all that seatbelt buzzer warning stuff, if that is what your 73 has?)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can send you one (pdf) for a '74 spider 115.02 if you want? (Spica USA and all that seatbelt buzzer warning stuff, if that is what your 73 has?)
Hi, That’s exactly what I need, if you could send it to me that would be fantastic. Thanks

·
Registered
7,663 Posts
just sent to your 'conversations' box (you will find that if you click on your small avater, upper right of page)

Dom

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for your prompt replies, a special thanks to Dom, I now have exactly what I need.
Cheers Rich

1 - 10 of 10 Posts