Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 87 Spider Veloce for sale that has been partially rebuilt as a cafe racer and is in need of someone to take it to completion and make it your own.

The body is very straight and rust free. Engine was rebuilt by Roger Mandeville with a new set of dual Weber carbs, chrome exhaust headers, and all electronics removed. New shocks all around. Other stuff too much to list.

Lots of pictures posted to:
Alfa

Glad to answer any questions.

Make me an offer on price. For the right offer I will include all the spare parts and extras, including seats, radio, trim, and assorted hardware.

Cheers,
Ryan

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm.. I think so. The car is at my garage so it will be Saturday before I can get over there to take a look at what all I've got. However most of the interior was pretty rough and hence one of the reasons I wanted to start over with it. I know I still have the seats and the dash. I will check Sat and get back to you.

Thanks.

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I went to my garage and I do have the dash, however the instrument pod was not readily accessible so I don't know if I have that or not. I could not locate the door panels. Basically what you can see from the pictures is that most of the interior bits and pieces are in boxes or stashed in piles, so it's hard to tell what all I have. I should have most everything, I just need to clean all this out. What I am hoping is someone will make me the right offer for the whole kaboodle. The car body and engine and hardware etc is where most of the value lies, interior trim not so much. However I want to sell everything, so I am including all of the piles of parts and pieces and it all goes with it, so no doubt you will find some extra value in there. The webers alone are brand new, chrome exhaust headers, quad wheels, transmission, suspension, etc. I will entertain all reasonable offers. Thanks for your interest,
Ryan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.