Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A set of five phone dial wheels taken off my spider. The four on the right are straight and true. Could use a respray after 20 years. Four center caps included and 16 lug nuts. The one wheel to the left has a small amount of curb rash but is a great spare. $160 plus shipping from 06074. Email me at [email protected] if your interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have those Spider hubcaps ?!

Hi there, I'm trying to track down a "telephone dial" hubcap for my '88 Spider Graduate convertible. Wondering if you happen to have one for sale, or if you know somebody who might? This hunt is proving more difficult than anticipated!

Kind regards,

Libby

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
Hi there, I'm trying to track down a "telephone dial" hubcap for my '88 Spider Graduate convertible. Wondering if you happen to have one for sale, or if you know somebody who might? This hunt is proving more difficult than anticipated!

Kind regards,

Libby
(Sorry Mike if I am messing up your sale advertisement)

Libby, are you in the US?
in the US there is this NOS hubcap listed at Re-originals, which I think might be the correct one you need:
(ask them for a photo to confirm)

Re-Originals, Inc. - Restoration Headquarters - Search

if photo below is correct, then I know of 2 sources in Europe, one in Greece (45 euros) and one in Germany (67 euros)

Attachments

·
Registered
760 Posts
Alfa spider hub caps

Kind regards,

Libby
I have two spider hub caps if your interested in good condition 50 plus shipping [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts