Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I have a 1987 Spider Graduate and am looking for the following parts:
1) antenna (non-electric)
2) wood gear shift knob w/ar logo
3) wood steering wheel w/ar logo
4) the rear plate light assembly

Would you happen to have any of these for sale?
Thanks, John

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #126

Attachments

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #131

Attachments

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
five star wheels very good cond

Need 6 x 14 5 star wheels, tool kit, glove box and door, heater fan switch, power mirror switch, hard top and power mirror. Will pay well for great condition. E-mail [email protected]
yes i have very nice set of five star wheels off an S4 spider,
it will fit any spider from 1971 up to 1994,
108mm ,14"
pleasw email at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi. Would you happen to have the trim ring that fits over the ignition lock barrel?

It fills the hole between the upper & lower steering column covers.

I'm in the UK but willing to pay.

Thank you,

Simon

·
Registered
897 Posts
This seller offends me. Always quotes crazy prices for tiny parts (once quoted me nearly $100 for a light timer ((retail NOS $45)). And I think the general concensus is that these "parts" Spiders were way too nice to part out, and in fact, he's seen the advantage of a market that needs parts more than project cars. I've refused to do business with this seller on that principle, not for personal reasons. He's not an Alfa guy, plain and simple - no different than your average junkyard. In the past he's sent me pics of "parts" cars that really just needed paint and TLC. No body damage. So sure, he's offering a service, and these parts live on, but just remember that there are better alternatives and businesses that are legit. This seller and naysayers can say what they will, but this is an open forum and I've shared my opinions (right or wrong) on what I feel is an injustice to a non-replenishable Alfa resource.

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
This seller offends me. Always quotes crazy prices for tiny parts (once quoted me nearly $100 for a light timer ((retail NOS $45))
I have had the same experience, crazy high prices. I have never bought from him.

I guess only the market decides what will and will not be paid.

What is strange to me is that this seller has at least 2 other names on this board:

"Azzura" and "alfaspider1991" and "alfaspider1988"

I always, wonder, why someone needs 4 user names? :confused:

What I do find amusing is when he uses one of his user names to ask another one of his user names if he has a part?

Whatever.

Vin

·
Registered
897 Posts
Vintre - you're right, I forgot to mention that - yes, he uses "Azzura", "Pininfarina", and "Alfaspider 1991" as names, and does post on his own threads.

I'd imagine, if the seller has stuck around this long, that he's a reputable person in actually sending the part. I just take offense to his style.

There's a lot more honest and reputable sellers out there - there's even some that will give you a small part or services (as I have done) to keep these cars alive. I realize that can't always be the case, but still. It just has bugged me enough to say something.

$1125 for a set of old rims? It seems to me as if the vulture has torn the legs off an old, but still living animal in hopes to make a large profit on the black market.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Same sad experience, I asked him for the two plastic parts on the top of the doors pannels, and the price he asked me with shipping (315 $) was higher than new ones..... moreover, he turned down Paypal, he asked for an unsecurised payment (Western Union).
He doesn't help anyone, he only wants to make profit !
Recently I helped someone on this forum by sending the vinyl top manual for free. But no thanks from him...

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #139 (Edited)
parts

CHEAPSKATE DOGMA

Junk collector cheapskates , and both these two above members are well known cheapskates ,
The Alfa spiders are valuable cars ,
The parts are costly new ,
And the spider are going up in price yearly ,
Try to avoid the above members they offer ridiculous prices for valuable parts ,
They are just home garage junkies ,
With no money,
And think they know everything look at there posts,
All home garage stuff,
Funny how they approach working on spider,,

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
trim ring

Hi. Would you happen to have the trim ring that fits over the ignition lock barrel?

It fills the hole between the upper & lower steering column covers.

I'm in the UK but willing to pay.

Thank you,

Simon
yes i have the trim ring, and upper and lower trim for the steering column,

121 - 140 of 462 Posts