Alfa Romeo Forums banner

61 - 80 of 462 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
alfa parts

Hi,

I have an '86 Spider Quad and am looking for: drivers side inner door panel, top boot and an original Alfa radio (in the picture you posted the 3rd one from the top looks nice). Price and shipping costs?

Thanks!!
i have inner door panel in black, i have black top boot cover mint cond,also original radio,please email me direct [email protected]

·
Registered
89 Posts
Spider parts

Looking for driver side rear tail light assembly for 1985 Spider and trunk lid. Trunk lid has soft rubber spoiler. I believe tail light for 1883-1989 will work.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
trunk lid

Looking for driver side rear tail light assembly for 1985 Spider and trunk lid. Trunk lid has soft rubber spoiler. I believe tail light for 1883-1989 will work.
i have trunk lid that will work on your spider, 125,
very good cond

·
Registered
31 Posts
i have a 1990 quad spider..just bought the soft top roof but IAP has discontinued the sale of the roof cover for when roof is not in operation. i see u have a tan roof cover will it work in your opinion also will need side metal panels ..
what kind of speedometer do u have . give me a call at 305 7353335 when u can as i just bought my car last month and its in good condition but as always i want to be perfect

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in need for the convertible top latch (left side) if you got one for a Spider 1992 ?
Windscreen washer jet plastic (left side) is also needed, if still available ?

Cheers from Sweden

·
Registered
44 Posts
Trans bolts 1987 Spider

Looking for two trans bolts, they go about halfway down on the back of the engine block to either side. Thank you.

·
Registered
442 Posts
How much for the mahogany automatic shift handle and the mahogany emergency brake handle shown in the first group of pictures? do you have a left foot footrest?

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
mahagony wood handle

i only make the standard shifter handle now,and the e brake handle.there 115 each,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Left tail light assembly wanted

Do you have a left tail light assembly (lenses) for an 85 Graduate? Also interested in an original rear bumper. Thanks!

61 - 80 of 462 Posts