Alfa Romeo Forums banner

441 - 460 of 462 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know its a long shot and there are 30 pages to read through, but is the manual trans shift know and parking brake handle (wood ones) still available?

What about the soft top boot cover?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am in need of the interior trim behind the driver's seat that holds the fuel door and trunk release. I have a 1991 Series 4 spider. Hope you can help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am in need of the interior trim that holds the trunk release and fuel door release. Mine is cracked and makes those releases hard to function. 1991 Spider. Hope you can help!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #447
B Pilar spider

I am in need of the interior trim that holds the trunk release and fuel door release. Mine is cracked and makes those releases hard to function. 1991 Spider. Hope you can help!
I do have a few , but your better to buy new metal ones sold at Alfa parts suppliers

·
Registered
470 Posts
Do you have an ashtray assembly for an '86 spider in excellent condition? Mine is warped from the sun and doesn't open or close well. Thanks-

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, I'm looking to buy a passenger side vent window with locker my 1986 Soider Quadrifolgio. Would you have one? Also is the wood shift knob with the Alfa symbol still available? Prices? Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
S4 Front License Plate Bracket

I'm looking for good quality brackets for the front license plate of a 1992 S4 Spider.

-- Not interested in fabricating them myself from strips of sheet metal

-- No need for posts about state laws re: no need since there wasn't one installed at manufacture

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Looking for a "low pressure" sending unit located next to the oil filter. Also clean working tachometer for early 1985 spider (not monopod)

441 - 460 of 462 Posts