Alfa Romeo Forums banner

381 - 400 of 462 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #381
Brake lense

The brake lens that I am referring to also houses the bulb and bulb holder. The unit measures 6 1/2" long X 2 1/2" wide and 2 1/2 " deep. There are two "ear" tabs one on each side where bolts within the wind spoiler allow nuts to secure the unit to the spoiler. The picture you show doesn't look like the unit in my 90 Graduate. Am I mistaken?
You asked for the lense for the graduate spider brake light this is it,
I only have complete unit in the rear spoiler if your interested,

·
Registered
470 Posts
Have a working footwell lamp for an '85? Needs to work in all 3 switch positions. Thanks-

·
Registered
6,826 Posts
Greetings: In the market for the AC blower motor and axial fans for my '91 Spider.

- Michael
michael -

good to see you still have your 91 spider!

i remember when we met you were thinking of selling it.

do you still have your duetto?

·
Registered
662 Posts
HI
Any quad rear bumper , lower part? Im thinking it might fit on the 84 veloce I have? under the original bumper?

rob

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
for an S4 spider...I could use the brake booster, mirror switch and power antenna if you have any of that stuff left. Speedometer quadrant if you have it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I am trying to find a passenger upper door panel trim part for a 1991 alfa romeo spider.
If I cannot find an original piece I would like to find a piece of that particular plastic piece at least 44 inches long.
Thank you
Ariga

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I am trying to find a passenger upper door panel trim part for a 1991 alfa romeo spider.
If I cannot find an original piece I would like to find a piece of that particular plastic piece at least 4 inches long.
Thank you
Ariga

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Who's thread is this? Looks like two sellers using same thread. Pinifarina and Rande. Could be confusing to buyers regarding location of seller.

381 - 400 of 462 Posts