Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 462 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
I'm looking for a Speedometer sending unit (that turns the cable to an electronic signal), brake booster, blower motor, and possibly door panels to an 87 Spider (if ya have black interior!) Thanks.

Chase

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am looking for Hood Adjusters (Hood Bumper?). Please send a PM and let me know if you have them with asking price.

Thanks

Bijou

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alfa spider parts

i'm looking for a speedometer sending unit (that turns the cable to an electronic signal), brake booster, blower motor, and possibly door panels to an 87 spider (if ya have black interior!) thanks.

Chase
i have the speedo sending unit,the brake booster,heater fan blower motor,and very good door panel off a 1987 spider veloce tan colour,

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alfa spider parts

i am looking for hood adjusters (hood bumper?). Please send a pm and let me know if you have them with asking price.

Thanks

bijou
yes i have full set of six hood adjusters,40 for the set,plus airmail charge of 15,from toronto,
if your interested pleas email me direct,

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
would like to find a sun visor for passenger side that stays in place, preferably black, for 86 Spider. Also need the Alfa badge for trunk lid.

Thanks,
RW
what kind of spider do you have there are two types of sun visors,
i have quad style ,75 with mirror and light,very good cond,
and grad style,35 basic ,very good cond ,
plus 20 to ship,

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
alfa spider speedo kmphs

Hi, do you have a 120 mph speedo for a spider oh yeah and some nice door panels for an 84 alfa spider black or blue
i have two speedo thats will work in kmphs
very low miles,
if your interested please email at [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 462 Posts