Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
OK. just saw photos. How are the gaskets-- waterproof? Don't see the 2 covers for the J-hooks, do you have them? How is the paint job for the passenger side? Is the headliner smudged or torn (don't see it in its entirety)? Does rear window defroster work? Is harness for wires to defroster and lights working? thanks, please advise.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK. just saw photos. How are the gaskets-- waterproof? Don't see the 2 covers for the J-hooks, do you have them? How is the paint job for the passenger side? Is the headliner smudged or torn (don't see it in its entirety)? Does rear window defroster work? Is harness for wires to defroster and lights working? thanks, please advise.
I can't vouch for the gaskets, they are present but may need to be replaced. I washed the car and didn't find any leaks. I do not have the covers for the hooks. My car is not set up for the defroster or light to work, but the wiring is present. The paint is in very good condition, and the headliner is in great condition, with no tears or smudges. I have had the car for about 9 months and decided I don't need the hard top in southern Cal. I had and MG B prior and in fourteen years I put up the top no more than 6 times. I prefer top down driving.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Wow, You are giving that top AWAY.... Jim

Reactions: alfaloco

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hard top still available?

Hi Whiplash,

im new to the forum, i tried to PM you but not permissible until i have 10 posts or more.
VERY much interested in the hardtop, Ill take it, im in NY... thank you!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Probably 5 months too late haha, but if you still have it I'd certainly be interested! thanks in advance,
-Wyatt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts