Alfa Romeo Forums banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have not ordered from them in a while but I was able to find good pieces of unobtanium like plastic covers and J hooks from del priore Del Priore

A bit expensive, but they shipped and were perfect.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thanks for the help... Article can't be found on German eBay, maybe it's sold....so I will checkout Del Priore.

Incidentally, where did you get that parts catalogue?.... I have a 25-year-old-microfiche machine and microfiches for my year Spider, but all the parts numbers are in the old Alfa numbering system, and Alfa changed all parts numbers when Fiat took Alfa over. Do you know of any place where the old parts not. are converted to new parts nos., and where you got the parts diagrams?

Any help appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Thanks for the help... Article can't be found on German eBay, maybe it's sold....so I will checkout Del Priore.

Incidentally, where did you get that parts catalogue?....
see if this link opens for you:
https://www.ebay.de/itm/Gummiprofil-fur-Hartop-AR-Spider-90-115-Original-60570235-verpackt-NEU/192111121232?epid=515450477&hash=item2cbab71350:g:ExcAAOSwLEtYhhCu:rk:1:pf:0

for S4 parts catalogue do a google search for:
"Catalogue P8 - SPIDER FL.USA MY.91-93(1990-1993)"

there is a pdf alfabb link there you can open, then save.

Reactions: vinnie57

·
Registered
288 Posts
good day fellow seal seekers,

i will be attending a production meeting regarding these seals, what a task these have become. if it wasnt for the encouragement of a lot of you in this forum we probably would have given up a few weeks ago and gone topless with our spiders.

will keep you all abreast of any revelatory information around these seals, they are still in the works and coincidentally the 2 "joints" that are being discussed above have given us the most trouble and expense. but we will prevail.

patience!
How is this project going? I’m hoping beyond hope that the seals can be manufactured. Thank you for all of your hard work on this project.

Doug

·
Registered
64 GIULIA SS, 71 GTV, 91, 92 SPIDER
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
REKINDLING THIS THREAD...

hi guys, its been a while and i apologize for the Radio Silence on this project. i have some great news.... that the Spider S3/S4 Hardtop weather seals are a Go!!

Simply working out the logistical details with these and hope to have them very soon. Once this is done, ill be able to post pricing on the complete set.
Let me know if you have any interest so as i can compile a count as well as notify you.

Thinking about producing the metal brackets that often rust away that hold the rain deflector within the upper window. Any thoughts?

We are super excited.. pics attached below

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Any more progress on getting access to seals? I have a 1993 Spider with a hardtop thrown in. The seals are really in tatters and would love to put a new set on when I redo the top

Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just came back to see status on this project. Count me in as well! I'm very interested in getting price and lead time once these seal sets are available.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yes, please count me in on the order. Thank you for getting this together.

Jim Webster

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
This this seal project still alive? If so I would be interested in a set for my S3 factory hardtop.

My top is in great shape but missing the jhook covers. Does anyone know where I can get a set? Hopefully without having to sell a kidney!

I am thinking of making a set with thin aluminum covered with black vinyl. Just have to figure out how to make a suitable mechanism to attach them.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 101 Posts