Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I purchased my 1985 Spider it came with two differently styled headrests, one is squarer than the other which has smoother aesthetics and I would like to restore it's originality so one of them has to go to make them pair.

1 - I do not know if any of them is period correct to an early S3, I say early because it still has the dual-pod housing for the speedometer/rpms.

2 - I am looking for one of the smoother or the squarer style so they match

3 - if neither of those is the correct style I may be looking for a pair from the correct one

I've attached a pic that shows the current pair that is assembled.

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Head rest

When I purchased my 1985 Spider it came with two differently styled headrests, one is squarer than the other which has smoother aesthetics and I would like to restore it's originality so one of them has to go to make them pair.

1 - I do not know if any of them is period correct to an early S3, I say early because it still has the dual-pod housing for the speedometer/rpms.

2 - I am looking for one of the smoother or the squarer style so they match

3 - if neither of those is the correct style I may be looking for a pair from the correct one

I've attached a pic that shows the current pair that is assembled.

I have a head rest off a 1985 spider if your interested 25 plus shipping,
Please email at this email address for details [email protected] live.com

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately a deal with azurra (thank you for your good will!) was not feasible due to shipping costs. Anyone else?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts