Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you have an Alfa you know how hard it is to find a replacement for the rear bumper strip. I have an Alfa and I know. This is the perfect replacement. They are a combination of aluminum and formica. It is flexible, so you can bend it around the bumper's corners with out a heat gun, and it bends without cracking. And no messy contact cements or adhesives are needed to hold it in place. Now thats pretty cool. Now these strips were not cheap to purchase and then have cut to size, I matched it exactly the the factory original. Now I have way too many of these and thought I could pass them on to other Alfa owners and recoup some of my cost . Next, you can cut it with tin snips with out it cracking, splintering, or shattering. And it is very durable. It has a brushed aluminum appearance just like the original, Installation is very easy. Use the pre-existing holes that are in the rubber bumper, mount the first side, pull and wrap to the other side, mark for hole, put screw in, cut the excess to fit. The strips are 8 feet long, more than enough to do the bumper. I have searched long and hard to find something that matches the factory insert and this is as close to factory as you're going to find. There is a clear plastic protective film to keep it from getting scratched while installing and removes easily after you have it in place. The car in the picture is mine, I installed it myself, and you can see the result. This will work on all Black Bumpered Spiders, GTV6's, and Alfetta's. Finish your restoration with one of these. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and yes I take Paypal. So $50 each gets them, this is very fair, it took days of driving and research to locate these and now I just have way to many and thought I could share them with you guys. The post office now has a Fixed shipping price for anywhere in the US, so $15 bucks gets it to you no matter where you are.... in the USA

Attachments

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
81 Spider rear bumper

Hi, I have a 81 Spider, I m looking for the Chrome bummper to change out the Ugly Rubber one I have,Or somethg that you guys may know that will easily fit on???

rs

·
Registered
994 Posts
If you still have one I'll take it for my '77 - mine is still slightly damaged from the time I got a push start from a pickup in 1993! PM me if you do, and we'll work out payment, etc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts