Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spider Adjustable Upper Control Arms AutoDelta

Here is a nice pair of Spider GTV 105-115, Adjustable Upper Control Arms. Bushings and Ball Joint are very tight and solid, Excellent. I'm told these are Early, "Auto Delta" GTA Pieces? $150. plus $15. shipping to lower 48 only. Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No one has said they want them yet? First come, first served. Bob

·
Registered
13 Posts
Okay thanks, I want to get them. I'll PM you my info (if I can figure out how to PM you.. lol)

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
I own the originals (AD) that came with my car. Ever tried adjusting while installed ? :eek:

Regards, Alberto

·
Registered
388 Posts
@aguirola , I have adjusted these on the "alignment rack" . The trick is to have the threads clean and lubricated and the stop nuts loosened before beginning the alignment. After the proper settings are found, and the alignment is completed, remove the front wheels and lock-down the stop nuts.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
@aguirola , I have adjusted these on the "alignment rack" . The trick is to have the threads clean and lubricated and the stop nuts loosened before beginning the alignment. After the proper settings are found, and the alignment is completed, remove the front wheels and lock-down the stop nuts.
Absolutely the way to do it....yet the room is marginal, thus the new ones adjust at the far ends.
Same gadget at the end of the story. Much prefer the new ones, as long as Lemforder.
Regards, Alberto

1 - 13 of 13 Posts