Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a 2L engine to build up as a replacement for my 86 Graduate. Also looking for a transmission that I can rebuild. I'm located outside Philadelphia, PA. PM me if you have anything.

Thanks,
MAtt

· Registered
2,045 Posts
I have an engine and transmissoin from a 1988 Veloce which I drove for 2 years before having to break the car for parts. The engine has 93,000 and does not need to be rebuilt. It has a leaking rear main seal and that is it's only problem. The transmission has the usual 2 gear syncro scrape unless you double clutch. Otherwise good to use as is. I want $1,000 for both. The engine can ship on a pallet, probably for 200 - 300$. I know I can ship the transmission UPS for about 80$ as long as I don't have to ship the bellhousing.

I will pallet and deliver the engine to a trucking company at their dock no charge. Ditto on delivering the tranamission to the USP store. The engine and transmission are located in Memhis, TN

Robert Hill in Memphis, TN [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.