Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a very good Spider Junior 1300, production date not later than April 1976 . Looking for a professionally restored car or a conserved one in very good condition, without work to do. Not looking for anything else but the 1300 version, supposedly more common in the European market. Color white, red, black are preferred but considering others too.
Thanks in advance to anyone who could help me find the right car.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I've got a '69 Junior, white with black interior but your on the wrong side of the pond. Good luck with your search. Pete.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. You have a boat tail model I assume. Actually looking for the following serie. Altough depending on price and condition it could be interesting. Our forwarder ( Dutch Company ) specializes on US so shipping would be no problem. I shall contact you in private, thanks again for the moment

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a 1973 Spider Junior 1300 Euro version which I have owned since 1985. I brought it over from Italy to Canada in 1991.
1973 Spider Junior Euro 1.jpg
1973 Spider Junior Euro 1.jpg
1973 Spider Junior Euro 2.jpg
Spider Junior Euro 3.JPG
Spider Junior Euro 3.JPG
Spider Junior Euro 4.JPG
The car has been restored and well maintained over the years. You can send me a PM and we can discuss the particulars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts