Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we spend up to $3000 on rebuilding our precious SPICA .. and religiously change our precious filters (3) to maintain our precious Alfa Romeo to tip-top running condition!!!

I don't know about you .. but I have done all of the above..... and when I take a daily shower I never put my dirty underwear back on. There is another step.

Which begs the question.. why perform all of the above and ignore an oil vapor separator that has been in place for thousands of miles and is probably failed .. patched up with JB Weld , totally disfunctional from internal corrosion and repainted in hopes of it doing ANYTHING besides being a cute lump and a liability to everything you spent hard earned thousands of dollars on... and all for 120 bucks!.

If this is news.. well it's time to break away from cable and pay attention to this message... Thanks I hope I enlightened you. PS The costs and prices might be out of date in the attached but this is for sure .. $120 USA and $130 Canada TODAY.. ready to ship! Bosch or SPICA

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Hmm, I count 5 filters. Engine oil main, Spica pump oil, engine air, engine fuel near tank, and engine fuel under hood. The cleanliness of all of these filters effect and protect the most expensive parts of your engine! But I hear you Rick. You sell a great kit, and I'm loving my new OVS! Keep up the great work, routine bathing, and clean panties.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts