Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Oh man, if nothing else, considering mailing the TA to Wes Ingram to rebuild. He'll pay you if it's got any value.
Andrew

·
Registered
905 Posts
i ended up with them, and yes i am going to contact wes about the pumps...hope he can use them for someone else...have not got around to it yet...have several pumps i hope to get to him.....the TA as well.......thanks again esc2064

·
Registered
72 Posts
Spica pump

Hi,
I need one SPICA pump to complete my 2L engine. Please let me know if you still have a rebuildabe one. I am in Lakewood, CA, close to Long Beach.
Thanks,

Maurice
C: 562-225-1809

i ended up with them, and yes i am going to contact wes about the pumps...hope he can use them for someone else...have not got around to it yet...have several pumps i hope to get to him.....the TA as well.......thanks again esc2064

·
Registered
72 Posts
FI Pump

Hi: Please let me know if you can spare a 2L Spica pump for rebuild. I need it to complete my engine.
Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts