Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
I do have a copy but am not interested in selling. My original reply was to explain that the contents include articles from the AROC Alfa Owner in addition to one of Wes Ingram's original SPICA manuals.

Haven't heard yet from this seller....so Conedriver, would you happen to have a copy of this?

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
I do have a copy but am not interested in selling. My original reply was to explain that the contents include articles from the AROC Alfa Owner in addition to one of Wes Ingram's original SPICA manuals.
I have what I thought were all of the AROC publications on the Spica....I also have what I thought were most of the Factory ones ...however, none of them talk about how to check the 3D Cam return spring for correct preload. I imagine that after 50 years the spring load has been reduced....so I wanted to find a document that talks about this particular topic.

Also I have Wes I's manual and it talks about improvements/corrections needed for the 69 pump. I was not sure it discloses all the improvements needed and so I wanted to see if the document that WES authored in this collection covers this topic. Also, a lot of the factory manuals are available for free from the AlfaBB fraternity and I was thankful to people like Osso and the late Papajam...who provided me with those. However this particular one was not known till now.

Here are the few manuals I have left for Spica. $25ea plus shipping.
Are these for the Spica Mech FI ...or Bosch electronic FI?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts