Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1972 GTV
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents needing the front fuel filter for Spica injection that is complete and useable. I am located in Australia but have a collection point in Indianapolis. So price would be inclusive of post, A USPS small posting box or??? Please send me a PM with a picture. Can do PayPal no problem.
Many thanks Gaz

·
Premium Member
5,838 Posts
What year car? There are 2 different ones.

Reactions: ossodiseppia

·
Registered
465 Posts
I have both styles available from spiders if they are the same? One from a 1974 and the other from a 1977.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
The early ones have the fuel pressure regulator in it and use a harder to source filter cartridge that has an undesirable micron rating.
The newer style does not have a fuel pressure regulator (that was moved to the three port pump), and uses a very common filter cartridge with a great micron rating.

·
Registered
1972 GTV
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you gents, for saying there are two types. We don't get these in Australia. I would be wanting the early type with the fuel pressure regulator.
.Many thanks Gaz

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
I have a NOS early filter unit, advertised on the BB somewhere.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Having a functioning low fuel pressure warning system is pretty much essential on Spica cars.

·
Registered
1972 GTV
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey gents, just talking to Wes and he has mentioned to use a fuel regulator and gauge. As this is for a race car in Australia he has suggested not to get this filter. So I must apologise for this wanted post but thank you all for your discussion.
Cheers Gaz

1 - 12 of 12 Posts