Alfa Romeo Forums banner

81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
I was able to order the Spica grey paint from tower last year. You need to call them and ask for it. Was around $40 for the 2 part paint which you need to use in one session as it seems to thicken in the can after a few days

As a quick reference here are some various paints I tried before going with the tower paint mix

I'm interested in a 1750 plate and probably a 2000 in case I ever need it.

-Kurt
Hey Kurt, I'll put you on the list for both.

-Sean

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Hi all,

Next order will be placed in about a week. LAST CALL if you want to be on the list! If you want more than one plate, I will combine shipping. Looks kind of cool hanging on the wall of your garage too!

If you want to be on this order, please send me a PM or email and include your name and how many of each plate you want to buy.

Thanks!

Sean
[email protected]

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Hi all,

I just heard back from the vendor and the next batch should ship from the vendor on Friday, so I will let you know when I receive and verify everything. If anyone didn't get in the first time around, there should be a few extra and I'll give folks here on the bb first dibs before putting them on ebay.

Thanks!

S

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
The order is in.

A couple of the 1750 plates are available, rest are spoken and paid for, just got the 2000 plates in. Will be shipping shortly.

If you still want one, speak now before I put them on ebay.

Thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks Sean!

Part received and looks great. And you even sent rivets!

Thx for a great service to the Alfa BB community!

-Scott

·
Registered
987 Posts
Elite,
Please check your email. I hope you don't mind my using it 😃😃
😎

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Few more orders went out today.

Out of curiosity, has anyone attached these to their car yet? Would love to see some example photos.

On a side note, I'm experimenting with some metal polish on some of the early examples with some success. I know in the directions, I recommended soap and water only for cleaning, but I might edit that.

I'd like to make a BIG one, maybe 4x the size of these to hang on the wall or something, that might be kind of neat.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Got mine - Looks fantastic! Really superb job. I think I might buy a couple more from the next run just for the fun of refurbishing a few other airboxes I have sitting around.

81 - 100 of 108 Posts