Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello members,

In the last weekend of August, the traditional Spettacolo Sportivo Alfa Romeo will be held at the Zandvoort Circuit in the Netherlands.
This years special feature is '90 years Zagato'.

More information at the website Spettacolo Sportivo Alfa Romeo 2009 - 29 & 30 Augustus - Circuitpark Zandvoort If you click on Foto (pictures) or Video, you get an impression of past Spettacolo's! The site is in Dutch at the moment, other langauges will be added soon!

Ciao! Olaf

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spettacolo Sportivo Alfa Romeo

Hello members,

Just to remind you of this fabulous Alfaclub gathering in the last weekend of August (Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th) at the Zandvoort Circuit in Holland.

Static Zagato Display for SZ-TZ, JZ, SZ-RZ and other Zagato cars
All Dutch Alfa Romeo Club Regsiters present
Parts and books/documents available at the various stands
Races and demo's on the circuit
Concorso d' Eleganza e di Tuning
Circuit driving (courses in improving you driving style)
Etc ...

Ciao, Olaf

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
The website is now availible in english.

We already having a great collection of Zagatocars coming to the event.
I am still looking for Zagato owners who want's to join the event.
In particular 6C and 8C Zagato's, Giulietta SVZ's, 1900 SSZ and a Quartoruote. Other non Alfa Romeo Zagato cars can also join the event!

More information:
Theo Meinster
[email protected]

·
Registered
205 Posts
As a Zagato lover with a dozen of Zagatos in 1:18 and 1:43 scales I need to go to Zandvoort to see if size matters.

Lars

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
As a Zagato lover with a dozen of Zagatos in 1:18 and 1:43 scales I need to go to Zandvoort to see if size matters.

Lars
Believe me, it does.

I love the Dutch - They have good taste for crazy cars. My Junior Z came from the Netherlands. Good luck with this event and please share lots of pictures.

Mike

·
Registered
13 Posts
Believe me, it does.

I love the Dutch - They have good taste for crazy cars. My Junior Z came from the Netherlands. Good luck with this event and please share lots of pictures.

Mike
Thanks Mike, there will be pictures of the event at SCARB
There will be more then 85 Zagatocars! 1:1 and a lot of other scales!

Ciao,

Theo

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome!

i'll be there too with the gt junior.
really looking forward to it :p
Welcome Kenjibel and our other members of the alfabb,

It promises to be a real 'spettacolo'! We expect about 85 Zagato's and the total event on Saturday and Sunday will certainly attract more than one thousand Alfa Romeo's. We might reach the one thousand mark on Sunday alone! Last year, the Giulia Sprint GT/GTV Register alone was good for more than 100 cars.

Ciao, Olaf

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Photographs

Believe me, it does.

Mike
Hello Mike

Hope to shoot a lot of pictures we can share on the alfabb.
For me especially SVZ, SZ, TZ-1, TZ-2, 2600 SZ, JZ, SZ & RZ!

Ciao, Olaf

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Spettacolo Sportivo part 1, Saturday 29th of August

Hello members,

A few pictures of the first day of the Spettacolo Sportivo at Zandvoort, The Netherlands. Alfa Romeo 1600 Sprint Zagato.

Ciao, Olaf

Attachments

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
A couple of pictures

Hello members,

Her are couple of pictures taken by members of the alfaclub during the Sunday. And this was only one third of the parkinglot!
More can be seen on SCARB and on the forum of SCARB

Ciao, Olaf

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Olaf its so nice to see all your pictures for us who didn't got the time (and money) to go to Holland this time, so keep on posting.

Just one little hint - can't you write your copyright by Zagato-Olaf a little more discrete. Not because I want to copy your snapshots but because it looks like cheap christmas cards to me :):):)

Lars

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Point taken!

Olaf its so nice to see all your pictures for us who didn't got the time (and money) to go to Holland this time, so keep on posting.

Just one little hint - can't you write your copyright by Zagato-Olaf a little more discrete. Not because I want to copy your snapshots but because it looks like cheap christmas cards to me :):):)

Lars
Hello Lars,

Point taken! I will make the next text a little bit smaller ;););).

Ciao, Olaf

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Hello Lars,

Point taken! I will make the next text a little bit smaller ;););).

Ciao, Olaf
Hey Olaf -
I suggest you put it on the back, and that way it will be WAY harder to see!!!

;);););)

Thanks for sharing the great pictures!!!!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
More pictures

Hey Olaf -
I suggest you put it on the back, and that way it will be WAY harder to see!!!

;);););)

Thanks for sharing the great pictures!!!!
Hello Gordy & Lars,

I found pictures taken by myself on all kinds of websites without naming the source. That's why I put my name on them. The name will be in an obvious place so that it can't be cut off the picture by reducing the size.

Here are two more of the TZ-1 and TZ-2. The last car was also present at the Spettacolo Sportivo in 2008. I had a pleasant conversation with the owner about the origin of this TZ-2.

Ciao! Olaf

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts