Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ohhhhh! :eek:I love the new spell check feature. Is that something the BB has installed, or has it just appeared "for me" only on my Mac? If it is a BB install, it will probably help a lot of us that "don spul tu gud" on our posts!:cool: Thanks, :DGordon Raymond {my mind goes faster than my fingers}

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Aoccdrnig to my rscheearch here it deosn’t mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by istlef but the wrod as a wlohe.

·
Super Moderator
11,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Itz clr nooe

Tnx Gln,
Tht xplanz da hole thng. codnt tll ef twz da BB orr mi dsktp, buttz al clr nooe.
bst, :DGordon Raymond

·
Premium Member
9,748 Posts
Can someon pleze tell me ware this spll cheque is?

·
Premium Member
6,243 Posts
While I try to get the spelling as close as I can, I do make a point of typing as slow as possible in order not to confound some of the readers.:p

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
On the upper right hand corner of the reply window (Post Reply or Post Quick Reply, doesn't matter which), there should be a small icon with "ABC and a check mark". If you click on that icon, it will spell check your post. That feature has been there ever since I can remember using this BB. Now, it does require that you install the module, and if it is not installed, it will give you a chance to do so, when you click on the icon.

Best regards,

·
Premium Member
9,748 Posts
On the upper right hand corner of the reply window (Post Reply or Post Quick Reply, doesn't matter which), there should be a small icon with "ABC and a check mark". If you click on that icon, it will spell check your post. That feature has been there ever since I can remember using this BB. Now, it does require that you install the module, and if it is not installed, it will give you a chance to do so, when you click on the icon.

Best regards,
funny I don't have that, guess that is why I cannot find it. I am a MAC user and maybe it does not work? Oh well. But I do see it with my PC. So I am not so stupid after all, whew! :p

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I dunno, I keep a REAL unabridged dictionary always within arms-length of my computer!
Better source than any 'stinkin' computer dictionary.
Quick, ask one to define the word 'quiff' and from where and when it has it's origines.
...I've found that 'spellcheck' has too many inherent errors............Ed K.
Even with all this help at my/our fingertips; I wind up sometimes not being able to spell
worth a tinker's cuss!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts