Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to move the speedo and tach into their correct positions in dash and discovered 2 loose wires with large and small female connectors to attach to the large and small contacts on the speedo reverse (respectively lower lft and rt corners. Also discovered that the wiring diagram (Car Disc) makes no mention of them...

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Mine is looking like that but I think I have seen three different versions of speedo wiring. What year is yours?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Mine is an '87 but the interior has been replaced, don't know about the dash either. (Funny that)

Lower right goes directly to the lamp for brake booster vacuum if I am not mistaken. Not sure about the other but I seem to remember something about it not making sense when I tried to get the speedo working again. Ended up replacing it with Milano electronics. Goes nowhere, does nothing?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Patjo - Ill follow these when I have time after a long list of improvements needed - on the electrical side is miswired A/C. Compressor clutch engages with the radiator fans coming on versus the other way around!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts