Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
alfa romeo "super toy"

what we did was get a rusty giulia super, cut the rear up and threw the bed on. the car still has the original suspension and gas tank. the bed was modified with a "trap door" for the tank. it works and looks cool. the rear window even hsa the lip as the super does at the end of the roof.
anthony

·
Registered
15 Posts
You will find a lot of more pictures (~30) at www.alfisti.net in the german section under "Magazin > Tuning > 164 Pickup". Not available at the english section (not enough time :()

@Sniady
Do you have more pictures? It will be great if we can publish them with a little story :)

Regards from Celle/Germany
André

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Thats wild! A 164 pickup, hahahahahahaha!

Andre, that pick up is not mine. But I don't think the owner would mind if you wrote a article and used his pictures. If you'd like I have a few more, e-mail me.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
That 164 is busted! It look's like the Orange guys truck.

p.s. If you live in L.A., you know what the orange sellers trucks looks like. Corners, Freeway exits etc etc.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Sniady said:
That 164 is busted! It look's like the Orange guys truck.

p.s. If you live in L.A., you know what the orange sellers trucks looks like. Corners, Freeway exits etc etc.
Haha!! :D
At least they're better than those who wash your windows and then asked for money!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Still Pickup, but unusual basis

New addition , but on an unusual basis: Belina 1750...
It was this weekend in northern of France.
Yes! this pickup transformation has not been performed in USA.
1750 pu1.jpg

1750 pu2.jpg

1750 pu3.jpg

Regards
Sébastien

1 - 17 of 17 Posts