Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just acquired a 1974 Spider in superb original condition could someone tell me if they have seen a rear seat set up like this? it looks factory but the seat and door panels are Amaranth the car is dark blue

·
Registered
585 Posts
What does one do with their legs? I keep my seats all the way back, and it makes for a rather tight but good leg length. I can't possibly think that there would be room behind the driver for anyone..unless the driver is a munchkin...

·
Registered
641 Posts
Mystery Solved

This car has been stolen from an NBA player. I think the owner was from China. Please notify you local NBA Player's Assoc Rep. as soon as possible. There is a reward of 12 quarts of fried rice for it's return......

I'm wondering how you were able to test drive it before you bought it and didn't you think there was something funny about the interior? :chinese:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Amaranth seats and door panels

Is Amaranth that blood red/maroon color? I think that was a common pairing with dark blue back in the day. Kinda matches the car's pin stripes, too.

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
tacky Rob. I think the seat is kinda cool looking. Reminds me of the tall guy in Police Academy in the Honda Civic ciao, chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts