1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
garage sale time! i have for sale

2 x sprint seats in need of a re-trim

1x Front sprint bumper (inc fog lights)

1xRear bumper (plastic trim stripe missing)

and

1x NOS Zender body kit (not even painted) includes 4 x wheel arch flares, 2x side skirting, 2x door skirting

prefer pick up at this stage - make an offer - i need it all gone asap :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
garage sale time! i have for sale

2 x sprint seats in need of a re-trim

1x Front sprint bumper (inc fog lights)

1xRear bumper (plastic trim stripe missing)

and

1x NOS Zender body kit (not even painted) includes 4 x wheel arch flares, 2x side skirting, 2x door skirting

prefer pick up at this stage - make an offer - i need it all gone asap :)
gday mate, sold ya sprint then?
im interested in the nos body kit, can you put some pics up? also ball ark figure for it and maybe the front bumper? pic of that to if ya can?

cheers batesy

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey - yeah sold the sprint to a guy in tassie.. heres some pics... freight will be quite $$ i would imagine but im not after allot for the kit i just want it gone.... dont have a picture on me for the bumpers - pretty standard - nothing special

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
hii i was for serch of azender body kit for sprint if you have or do you know someone how want to sell please give me an answer thnak you

·
Registered
501 Posts
anyone want the kit it is still available...everything else is gone... seriously a carton of (good) beer and its yours :) pick up only
I can't believe it hasn't gone yet, even on that offer! Unfornately I won't be buying a sprint anytime soon though, I've got an ailing 164, and 33 and sud to sort out first!

~Benjamin

·
Registered
118 Posts
i'D love to take if off your hands but im not going to be down your way until june/july...if you can hold onto it that would be great... if not do sell it as you wish!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So how much would it take to convince you to package these up and send to me here in NZ?
well the wheel arches wouldnt be to much of a problem but sending the side guards (which are from the front to rear wheel in length) would get v.expensive. Freighting that sort of stuff goes by the cubic meter and youd be looking at allot of money...

·
Registered
36 Posts
WHAT YOU STILL HAVE IT!!!:eek: ill buy it! i thought you would have sold it so i never bothered... ill get it sent to QLD... PM with how much your asking

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey! Get in line!

I'm still checking freight costs, I don't think it would be too bad given the impossibility of finding these.

Also, I am investigating having someone pickup - relative of a relative is in Adelaide.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
better hurry up then mate.. im going to go measure the stuff tonight ill need an answer asap (i can drop of the kit at a freight place). The kit doesnt weigh allot its more the space it would take in freight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts