Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, All:
I'm freshly home from a day at the SOVREN Historics at Pacific Raceways in Kent, WA. I thought you all might enjoy a pic or two of some of the cars that I saw today. This is Steve Scheaffer with his Beautiful GTA, all ready to trundle off to the track this morning. (On 1 hour of sleep).

Attachments

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I shot some pix of the racing, but with my digi, they're not worth posting-just little dots on the course. I may try again tomorrow to get some action shots. Oh, and I won't be at the Portland Historics, I don't think...we have a club event here that I was planning to attend. More pics tomorrow...Enjoy!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You asked for action shots...well, here are a few- they're all from the same corner, but they still give an idea of the group Steve is running in. He opened her up during this race...here he's passing a 911-

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
thank you steve for racing your gta! too many are turning into show/garage/trailer queens. gta's were made to be raced and have the piss run out of them.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Hahaha! And apparently made to scare the piss out of 911's and Cortinas. I'd love to see more shots of Steve's GTA.

Never saw a GT/GTV/GTA with only one fender painted differently than the rest of the car on purpose. Gives me a new appreciation for my primered fender. :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts