Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellow newenglanders moved from braintree ma to newport vt 8 miles from canada love to get any info on resources in our area incuding a good mechanic or any car club info to join! thanks lost in vermont

·
Alfa-Less
506 Posts
Found in the Northeast Kingdom.....

Welcome to the land that AROC forgot. There is a growing group of Alfa owners in Vermont albeit spread out all over the state. I am in Burlington and there are a few of us around here.

Best mechanic for your car is Pierre's in Burlington. He drives them, has raced them in the past, and appreciates the marque. I would not take my car to another mechanic.

I am a member of AROC but affiliated with the Massachsetts chapter (AONE) which is quite active in the area you moved out of. The Vermont chapter was closed about 6 years ago due to lack of activity (not too long after I moved here from CT).

Next time you pass thru Burlington, send me a note and we can hook up for lunch, coffee, etc. Are you a chef now?

-Rob

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great to here from you &thanks for the name I am and I opened a rest. in newport! if you can belive it. Italian food Lago trattoria.com check it out benn voted best rest in n.vt 03 04 05 06 yankee mag.I do as much as I can on the car BUT! I have been stuck on a no spark for 2 months have not given up yet. the rest. # is always a good way to contact me thanks frank richardi 87 spider

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Hi Frank,

Welcome a board. I will try to visit your restaurant next time driving towards Montreal.

-Giorgio

1 - 4 of 4 Posts