Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for that square-cut rubber washer that goes on the bolt for the oil filter canister. This is on the outside of the canister at the top where the bolt goes through the casting attached to the block. Looks like a slice of tubing.

The filters I have been getting from Centerline lack them. Centerline seemed to think I could source them at an auto parts store, but the locals ones have nothing like it - only conventional round O-rings.

Where do these come from ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts