1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
Brinkmann Italien car parts (Germany), sells the correct type for phonedials, but 10€ each (check ebay # 123575551469)

....so I cleaned mine up one by one with some of those coloured buffing wheels and a dremel....finicky work as there are a lot of sides to 16 nuts!

I suppose if you had a threaded rod, screwed a lug nut to the end of that then polished it on the bench polisher/buffer, you'd get a good result and it'd be easier and quicker than a hand held dremel.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Interesting, the lug nuts are longer for the original phone dials? The ones I purchased fit well but may be shorter. I love this BB. Always something to learn.

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interesting, the lug nuts are longer for the original phone dials? The ones I purchased fit well but may be shorter. I love this BB. Always something to learn.
I'd like to get the longer ones if possible just since that is how they were before.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Brinkmann Italien car parts (Germany), sells the correct type for phonedials, but 10€ each (check ebay # 123575551469)

....so I cleaned mine up one by one with some of those coloured buffing wheels and a dremel....finicky work as there are a lot of sides to 16 nuts!

I suppose if you had a threaded rod, screwed a lug nut to the end of that then polished it on the bench polisher/buffer, you'd get a good result and it'd be easier and quicker than a hand held dremel.
That's a pretty good deal at Brinkmann. Afra has them as well but more expensive: https://www.afra.it/en/ruote/1597-dado-ruota-alfa.html

·
Registered
372 Posts

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank everyone for posting.

I would prefer to keep the original style.

I am sure I can find them.

If not - I will order the ones from Centerline.

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts