Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
source for DIY matching leather dye ? figured my 164 is under the covers for winter I might re-dye front seats. Robb

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Robb,
I don't have it handy (and won't until after the weekend), so I hope you are not in a hurry... I found a place that will match the leather color, if you send them a sample piece. I was very impressed with the match - it was perfect. Also, if they can't match it, they will tell you. I don't know if you can get a sample piece of leather, but if so, this would be a place to consider. Just let me know and I can look for the info and send you a PM.

Best regards,

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, its the standard buckskin Alfa leather color. I'll look to see if I can cut a piece of underneath somewhere. Robb

·
Premium Member
9,744 Posts
source for DIY matching leather dye ? figured my 164 is under the covers for winter I might re-dye front seats. Robb
Leatherique

Tell them what color, they have it already mixed up and ready to go. Also tell them you are an alfa romeo club member for a discount.

Perfect match, excellent products. I use the prestine clean all the time to clean leather and everything else and rejuvinator oil every 6 months.

Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts