Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday my wife and I participated in the One Lap of Marin. The driving wasn't all that great but ogling the collection of cars was wonderful. There was a very nice GTV with a front plate I would like to find. It was approx. 12" x 4", chrome with "Alfa Romeo" in red script. I was never able to find the owner to ask about it. Does anyone know the source?

·
Senior TEXAS member
1,526 Posts
Unless there is a glitch in the program and its showing your member join date wrong, you two guys get the award for the least amount of posts for the longest period of time!!! :p:D;)

Welcome, finally, to the board!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Unless there is a glitch in the program and its showing your member join date wrong, you two guys get the award for the least amount of posts for the longest period of time!!! :p:D;)

Welcome, finally, to the board!
Somebody tell those guys to shut-up, they talk to much.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, Rich. I suspected that if I'd never seen such a great looking plate before it was probably unobtainable.

Bill, in my case, that should be "welcome back." We've been without an Alfa for a few years and just rejoined the fraternity. For those of you familiar with the S.F. Bay Area community, we recently bought Andrew Watry's GTV.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brad, I've seen that one before. The problem with it (for me) is that it is a full-size plate. Rich's is the size of a European front plate, just large enough to cover the mounting area on the bumper. I know one can buy customized European-style front plates, but I haven't seen any offered in script lettering like Rich's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts