Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good source for 155x15 tyres here in NZ. My Giulia Ti had been left out in the sun too long by the PO, and 4 near new Michelins have been ruined-sidewalls all badly cracked-far too bad for VIN test it is having to undergo as PO also let reg lapse.

Richard J

·
Registered
136 Posts
Tyres

Hi

Try Peter at www.classic-tyres.co.nz-he will be able to get them at a price otherwise try [email protected] -they are the Michelin importer and will tell you who has them in NZ or from aussie www.antiquetyres.com.au-shipping isn't too bad.

I just got 5 x Michelin 165 SR400 shipped from the US @$186USD each-www.corkers.com but had some container space otherwise cost would have been prohibitive.

Pirell
Cheers Haden

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Haden. What did you require the 165x 400`s for?-DS Citroen?

Richard J

`65 Giulia Ti, `69 GT Junior, `74 GTV 2000, `76 Alfetta GTV, `77 Alfetta GTV, `81 Alfasud Ti, `84 GTV6

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gee that 2600 Spider would be a nice car- I`ve always liked the shape and they remind me of an old Maserati .Plus they have for me the attraction of being old, and extremely rare here. Would love to own one one day.
Have you had to do much work to yours?

Richard J

`65 Giulia Ti, `69 GT Junior, `74 GTV 2000, `76 Alfetta GTV, `77 Alfetta GTV, `81 Alfasud Ti, `84 GTV6

·
Registered
136 Posts
thks-about to do plenty-have been accumulating parts for the past 9 years-running gear, rubbers, interior for rebuild.
its a 1963 ex Cal. USA Spec car so apart from cills downwards its resonable dry and rust free also origianl Alfa Red-has had 2 owners and shows 63miles-I imported it in 1993-theres another blue one here in ChCh and then 3 of the 102 series Touring bodied spiders as well.
Cheers
Haden

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn`t realise you are in Christchurch also Haden. I was aware of one of the 102 spiders but not yours and the other 106-amazing what`s here in ChCh.

Richard J

1 - 7 of 7 Posts