Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
chiuso per ferie
11,796 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
It does say it was bought 21 years ago from Zat and he does have almost 7000 feedbacks so I'd take it at face value.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I'm not familiar with the term "Drop Shop" are you saying this is not a legit seller?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not familiar with the term "Drop Shop" are you saying this is not a legit seller?
I believe a Drop Shop is a selling agent that lists anything and everything on eBay for folks who won't or can't do it for themselves, collecting a commission for the service on top of eBays fees, hence the large number of transactions and the generally high feedback numbers. I just thought it was odd that they don't have a reserve on this apparantly nice Spider, they misspelled Giulietta and that they initially listed it as a '69. I'm not saying it's a scam, just a little odd- I'd be careful in a deal like this, and would want to inspect the car before money changed hands in any case. Love the lines on the old Giuliettas and Giulias- wish I could afford one! :D

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I see now, kinda like the girl on "40 Year Old Virgin" drop it off, she takes pic, post/sells and ships... Got it..

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Trust, but verify.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts