Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I recently bought this restored 1972 right hand drive spider and am having a great time driving and looking after it! I hope you like the photos:

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Looks good:cool:. Where ya from?

·
Registered
38 Posts
absolutelly waouh(nderfull) !!! great car in a really great colour and in a great condition !! I am jealous of the condition of your motor

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Very, very nice. What a great color for an S2, and your engine bay looks to drool over. Very sharp vehicle. Welcome to the board!!

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Beautiful

Welcome to the bb.
What a gorgeous car.
I hope you'll consider replacing the door panels with carbon fiber and maybe putting some blue-paneled racing seats into it. That'll really sharpen it up. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
572 Posts
just had to bump this thread so more people can take in that amazingly gorgeous blue spider - seriously my personal favorite in that color!!:eek:

PLEASE post lots more photos!!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello. I recently bought this restored 1972 right hand drive spider and am having a great time driving and looking after it! I hope you like the photos:
superb right hooker, and more so that the clocks look to be in spectacular shape, not to mention the form of the auto...do you now have a source for your parts buying (to come)?

regards,
Jim...

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
This was the one advertised in the Auto Italia, no?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts