Trying to find the euro windscreen gaskets for a friend here (for a berlina, which finally I dont have), went deeply in my close boxes with plenty alfa parts in there, I found some interesting NOS original parts especially for the 105 berlina and for the Giulia. You can ask me for more parts , maybe I will have them, too. All of them are NOS original alfa in perfect condition. Contacts via a PM here, please.
1. On the top are the original front door rubbers (on to door)for the giulia and for the berlina. please see that the original gaskets dont have any relation with the new "hard" gaskets. The original gaskets have special cuts/profile and are not the same all across their lenght. Thats why the recent gaskets never fit right...These are very very rare.
2.there is also one chrome/cast trim for the front berlina's grill (usually found with pit),
3. one chrome/plastic trim for the air outlet on the c pillar (berlina) .
4. A set l+r of original triangle rubbers (berlina +giulia, both use the same) .
5. One original NOS set of felt-scrapper trims for the berlina door's glasses (in the photo you can see only 2 for the front doors but I have all 8 felts) . Giulia and berlina use the same for the front doors. might have some spare if someone need only for the front doors, or for the rear doors (for a giulia).
5. a set of still plastic covered- curved chrome trims. these trims joint upper-lower front windscren's gaskets for a berlina and for a Giulia.
6. one NOS speedo jaeger for the berlina 2000
7. one TOP rare berlina 2000's front /fascia cluster cover. this part is a complet unit including glasses, chrome trims, plastic base and with the right original wood veneer. It is actually for the veglia type of cluster, however, with a lil' attention will fit also to a jaeger. Just opened from the special alfa wrapping/envelope. I really couldnt imagine how was a berlina 2000's cluster when it was new, amazing shinny condition
8. there are some golden lodge spark plugs left , HL and 25HL types. These are better with the modern fuels comparing with the 2HL type.
9. one rear license plastic plate (berlina)
10. one 3 spoke steering wheel's horn complete system . It is the longer type for the hellebore wheels mainly for the berlina 2000, Montreal and for some very late Giulias. Just opened from the alfa bag.
11. one nos original NOS vitaloni still in alfa box. surrounding gasket is a black , part number says 115.40... I've seen this vitaloni in many alfas from early 70's to very early 80's. Also some spiders used it, too. amazing condition
12. a set NOS (rear+front) of anodized ONLY lower windscreen's gaskets. Very rare. Front also is the same for the giulia. These are NOS shinny never used before. some lightly scratches, can been seen from 2-3'' away and only in some areas. Totally, a really amazing nos set, anodizing is really great!
Please PM for details here on the alfabb. I could set up prices but since someone want not only one part price will be different and better of course.
rubbers for the triangle are for 105 sedans only (giulis+berlina). The above door rubbers and after further close look I did finally are for REAR doors 105 gulia sedan , Pretty rare of course since front rubbers are some kind easier to find. The original alfa rear rubbers have very unique patterns as easily can be seen in the photos. These rubbers are completely different than the new reproduction rubbers usually sold per meter , material is different and softer thus each one has special production numbers on the rubber.