Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are for sale:

1. 2 plastic over metal trims for center console, part number shown in the photo. These are nos original alfa, perfect condition each for $25 including shipping cost w/wide , both for $40 including shipping cost worldwide

2. 2 metal washer bag hooks , pretty rare, nos original alfa. Both $20 including shipping cost worldwide. For all vintage alfas

3. Personal steering wheel contact and safety washer , original alfa nos in perfect condition. There is also one spare safety washer alone for selling. Both contact and washer for $30 including shipping cost worldwide. Separately, only for one washer $ 15 including shipping cost w/wide. For all personal st/wheels

4. 5 plate holder attaching washers for all 105 bertone coupe. Nos original alfa, perfect condition. Price is $15 including shipping cost w/wide

5. 3 heater panel trims for many early 105 series cars, original nos alfa. Price for all three, is $20 including shipping cost w/wide

6. One nos metal dash trim for the very early 105 giulia sedan, pretty rare. Price is $12 including shipping cost w/wide

7. One nos gearshift lever (including the lower bush), in great shape. Price is $65 including shipping cost w/wide

8. One nos fan switch , price is $25 including shipping cost w/wide

9. 4 rear handbrake drum's bits, original nos alfa ,see the color...
Price is $15 including shipping cost w/wide. For all 105 cars with rear ate brakes

10. One gearbox mount flange, for all the 105 series bertone coupe. Original nos alfa. Price is $ 70 including shipping cost
(i guess i'm selling this for free since and it is heavy...)

11. One set of two , left and right, nos original alfa in great shape front grills for some 105 giulia sedans with 2 front headlights. Price is $ 100 including shipping cost w/wide. Best price around...

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
5. 3 heater panel trims for many early 105 series cars, original nos alfa. Price for all three, is $20 including shipping cost w/wide
Are these the knobs or the faceplate that goes behind the knobs with the red & blue temperature guides? If it's the faceplate, I'll take 'em.

·
Registered
684 Posts
3 heater panel grips

Is the w/w shipping also for germany?
regards
Uli

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Just a note....
Those grilles are for a '67 GTV coupe, not a Super.
Should be worth more than $100 for the pair.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are these the knobs or the faceplate that goes behind the knobs with the red & blue temperature guides? If it's the faceplate, I'll take 'em.
This is not the plate of course, these are the knobs for the heater levers, for many alfas with the heater plate located under the dash

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just a note....
Those grilles are for a '67 GTV coupe, not a Super.
Should be worth more than $100 for the pair.
Actually, no...these are for giulia 105 with 2 headlights in the front, 105.26 or 105.39, however there are also some supers 1970-1971 with these especially for some RHD. As for the price(s), yes, it is very low considering also the very high shipping costs thesedays ( for example, sending w/wide these grilles might cost me around $70-$80, then paypal will get me another $5, means finally part is for ...FREE), however I guess alfabb must be a place for trading parts or selling parts with little profit. I realized that knowledge came from last years reading alfabb worths even selling for nuts. So, having some NOS alfa parts around sitting and looking nowhere, decited to sell them here.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Sorry, they looked like the shorter GTV ones to me.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
101/105 guy - you can tell by those rectangular black plates behind the mesh. If they are present then they are not GTV grilles.

Also guys, Alfaroad is for me a recommended seller - trustworthy and very considerate when packing items.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Great Parts

Just wanted to let everyone know that the parts I received from Kostas are great and that he does a superb job of packaging! Thanks!

Stu

1 - 16 of 16 Posts