Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rainy days keep my baby home.
But there is a solution to this problem...
Some nice pictures I saved while playing a video game...

Gran turismo respects the legend,
Younger ages learn, older ages remember!

The detail is very good!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
My wife wants a Wii- any recommendations over a PlayStation or others? By "recommendations", you understand, I mean the largest selection of car-related games !

·
Registered
573 Posts
I believe Wii is a neat party trick but you might get bored with it quickly, xbox has good driving games, amongst others I have SCAR which is pretty old now but still fun for Alfistis and now that I have coaxed my son to play it for a while and unlock more levels I can drive in feilds of guilias and Gtam's.
I think there are some really good driving games on PC, GT Legends has nice Guilia GTA simulation.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi Stephanos, nice shots. can you give some more info about the game and the platform? santa has run out of x-mas ideas for a 10 year old and the clocks ticking.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Stephanos, nice shots. can you give some more info about the game and the platform? santa has run out of x-mas ideas for a 10 year old and the clocks ticking.
Hello,

The platform is The playstation 2 and the Game is the latest version of Gran Turismo,

Regards,

Stephanos

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
can the car be driven with an inside view?
Hello!

The car can be drived from an inside view but the inside is not the original Alfa Romeo panel.
It is a standard instrument panel for all the cars of the game...

My regards

Stephanos

·
Registered
189 Posts
I really like driving the GTA in GT Legends. You have an inside view with the original dashboard with working gauges (revs, speed, water temp, oil temp, shift light etc), too.

Greetz Clemens

1 - 11 of 11 Posts