Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

Hey All! Bought these a few years back and shipped them over from Germany. I wound up with different wheels on my GTV, and these don't fit my Super, so I'm parting with them.

Just bead blasted them and painted them silver with a proper 2K clear. Comes with 16 NOS Ronal lugnuts.

Asking $1200 + shipping or local pickup near Portland, OR

Your Alfa deserves something cooler than another set of GTA reps. :)

SOLD!

Ronals-1.jpg
Ronals-2.jpg

Full set of larger photos here:

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Wow, those are gorgeous.

Reactions: motofoto

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Those should fit the Super, I sold a set of these to a Super owner in Cali who put them on his car with no issues.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@classicalfas interesting! I offered them up to the Super before I refinished them, and the rear just looked too close. Never put on tires though. Probably be ok at a stock ride height perhaps? Plenty of room on Spider/GTV.

For those asking, I put Delta Milanos on the GTV, it was a tough choice between the two!

·
Premium Member
22,956 Posts
I ran 6 x 14 Bosch Spider wheels on a very low Super race car without rear clearance issues, even in hard cornering. If this offset is stock I'd think OK, especially on the street.
Andrew

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ran 6 x 14 Bosch Spider wheels on a very low Super race car without rear clearance issues, even in hard cornering. If this offset is stock I'd think OK, especially on the street.
Andrew
Hey Andrew, thanks for popping in. Are you referring to the Ronals I’m selling, or the Campys I put on my Super that I know fit?

·
Premium Member
22,956 Posts
No, just commenting on racingswim's comment above that this width may have issues on the rear of a Super. Mine didn't.
Andrew

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
I have a set of those ronals, nice looking wheel pretty light too. never put em on since they require different lug nuts. I recall they were flat seats instead of beveled variety?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a set of those ronals, nice looking wheel pretty light too. never put em on since they require different lug nuts. I recall they were flat seats instead of beveled variety?
I have heard that about some of them too, and i've seen pictures of some of the Porsche/VM fitment Kleeblatts with flat seats that required a special nut. If you look at the gallery of photos you'll see the steel inserts on these do have a bevel. The Ronal lug nuts I'm including match that bevel when I offer them up to them.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They're pending payment/pickup by the first person who contacted me, who is also a local. There's a couple in line if that falls through. Thanks all! I'll update when sold or if they're available once again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts