Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SIGN is available but I sold the cars/parts.......I have for sale 71 and 74 spiders that I have owned for over 15 years....I come to the realization that I'm never going to restore them...The 71 was a daily driver up to 5 years ago and I stopped driving it just because the paint job started fading...the 74 was a restoration project that I have purchased over $4,000 worth of parts from IAP and ebay over the years (I just couldn't pass up a bargain) and parted out 2 cars and kept most of the good parts as extras....2 extra engines 2 transmissions and extra rear end e sets of webbers etc etc....call me and well talk.....I would like to sell both with all the parts for $5500to one person because it's to hard to split all the extras. I posted one photo of the interior of the 74 that's in my garage and a photo of the sign....Also...if one person buys the cars I will give them first shot ($2,000) at my 5 foot dealer sign that I will sell after the cars are gone...Call me Steve 951-522-1484 I can send more photos, BUT you need to come see the pile of stuff I have....Cars are in Riverside, CA 92509

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
personally, you sound a bit like me. only difference is I parted 3 and sold one (couldn't part it, in too good 'o shape) and kept the good stuff. now I have 2 storage sheds, and a friends back yard full of "junk" to most but parts needed eventually to someone.
I'm going to try and complete my project, I wish you well in your selling and hope you find that right buyer. I agree, great deal for somebody.(y)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts