Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 6 bar grille suitable for an early Giulia Sprint GT. The Chrome is crazed as shown in the photos and there is a very small ding in one of the bars. Otherwise the piece is in decent shape. I really don't feel like putting this on eBay, so I'll offer it here for the best offer by January 15. .

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a 6 bar grille suitable for an early Giulia Sprint GT. The Chrome is crazed as shown in the photos and there is a very small ding in one of the bars. Otherwise the piece is in decent shape. I really don't feel like putting this on eBay, so I'll offer it here for the best offer by January 15. .
I will be willing to pay up to 175.00 with shipping for it. I own a 65 sprint GT and this is correct for my car. Currently has a 7 bar grille and considered taking bar out around emblem but it still does not fit the body correctly at the top. This would correct both issues but I will have to restore the chrome but I think I can use it. Thanks for putting it up here.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be willing to pay up to 175.00 with shipping for it. I own a 65 sprint GT and this is correct for my car. Currently has a 7 bar grille and considered taking bar out around emblem but it still does not fit the body correctly at the top. This would correct both issues but I will have to restore the chrome but I think I can use it. Thanks for putting it up here.
Hi,
I’ve PM’d you.
Best,
Bob A.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. Last opportunity to "bid" on this Grill. PM if interested

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
I cannot understand why this has not sold!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I cannot understand why this has not sold
Probably due to the crazing/condition vs. price and then cost required to refinish. CA sells repops for $320.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Probably due to the crazing/condition vs. price and then cost required to refinish. CA sells repops for $320.
To be clear, there are people interested in this grill and who have made offers. I wrote that I I would sell to the best offer made by January 15, so in a couple of days it will be sold.

As to the CA repop, it is a 7-bar grill, not a 6-bar like this one. Owners of the early cars still look for these originals. If there is a 6-bar repop for the early Sprint GTs, I haven't seen one.

·
Registered
193 Posts
To be clear, there are people interested in this grill and who have made offers. I wrote that I I would sell to the best offer made by January 15, so in a couple of days it will be sold.

As to the CA repop, it is a 7-bar grill, not a 6-bar like this one. Owners of the early cars still look for these originals. If there is a 6-bar repop for the early Sprint GTs, I haven't seen one.
Correct, there are no 6-bar after market scudetto's available on the market! GLWS

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's Damien here in Australia .. sorry I am on another login ..
I will pay 25 more than my ladt bid if needed.
Email you on my account in one hr
Cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts