Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New to this forum, I can't seem to answer any PM's yet with a direct email adress. So here's the full sales text for those who have sent me an email. I have full documentation and tons of pictures available, feel free to ask. Thank you.

Alfa Romeo GT 1300 Junior 1968
An original survivor in mint condition, that best describes this beautiful musk green GT 1300 Junior “stepnose”. Leaving the factory February 28, 1968 to be sold to its first owner in Florence Italy, this car was imported into the Netherlands in 1999 and has truly been nourished to perfection. To ensure this highly desirable car would be at home in any high-end collection it has had a complete professional respray (after being completely stripped), the result of which is nothing less than stunning. The car has Dutch registration papers and vintage blue plates and comes with 10+ years of documentation and sales slips worth $8,000 in the last two years alone. This could very well be one of the best available stepnoses on the market today. Asking price EURO 38.000. Full specs and picture gallery of this privately owned car available at eric-at-arese.nl or phone 0031 20 659 2235.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some extra pictures, so I can reach the "10-posts minimum criterium" in order to answer pm's as well.

Pictures of the respray (2016), all new rubbers and seals fitted, as well as new door hinge bushes.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts