Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I have a 89 Quad I need to replace the current soft top, do you know any reputable delicate, precise, attention to detail installers. (I'm located in York region or Toronto area is fine)

I'm terrified of regular tech's that haven't fiddled with an 80s italian built car

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey guys I have a 89 Quad I need to replace the current soft top, do you know any reputable delicate, precise, attention to detail installers.

I'm terrified of regular tech's that haven't fiddled with an 80s italian built car
shoot that would help I'm York Region or Toronto area is fine

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
I would highly recommend Maplecrest on Racine Rd in Etobicoke. It is owned, run and work completed by the Italian original owners sons. Great guys, great work.
They did my cousins 88 a couple years ago and did a freakn amazing job.
Regrettably I took my 87 to a shop closer to my home in Hamilton a year earlier and its terrible in comparison.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would highly recommend Maplecrest on Racine Rd in Etobicoke. It is owned, run and work completed by the Italian original owners sons. Great guys, great work.
Regrettably I took my 87 to a shop closer to my home in Hamilton a year earlier and its terrible in comparison.
Thats awesome thank you !

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again I just spoke to Paul definitely the right place ! Next is getting the original speakers refurbished !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts