Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and I am going to need that chrome strip on the LS that runs along the top of the bumper. Mine was "as new" so that is what I am looking for. :(
Anyone have a good source?
Thanks
Sam

·
Premium Member
27,294 Posts
Try Jason or Difatta.

·
Premium Member
2,816 Posts
...or Alfa Parts Exchange (APE).

·
Premium Member
9,811 Posts
...and I am going to need that chrome strip on the LS that runs along the top of the bumper. Mine was "as new" so that is what I am looking for. :(
Anyone have a good source?
Thanks
Sam
I have one packed up and ready to go with trim covers and all including side pieces.
BTW for those interested front may be N/A.

Give me a buzz
Jason

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have one packed up and ready to go with trim covers and all including side pieces.
BTW for those interested front may be N/A.

Give me a buzz
Jason
Just e-mailed!

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh no! I hope it wasn't too bad! Hope they had insurance.
Yeah, they do. Though the guy who hit me had a suspended license and was arrested on the spot! :eek:

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Yeah, they do. Though the guy who hit me had a suspended license and was arrested on the spot! :eek:
Niiice! That happens too often! We do the same thing here. I bet he didn't want you to call the police, huh.

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Niiice! That happens too often! We do the same thing here. I bet he didn't want you to call the police, huh.
Yep! But, we were right in front of the police station, and I told him being an attorney, I know a police report is mandatory. Not his day.

·
Premium Member
9,811 Posts
Yep! But, we were right in front of the police station, and I told him being an attorney, I know a police report is mandatory. Not his day.
Thats great! Love it. ;)

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
I'm not sure about other states, but here in CA, the police or highway patrol will sometimes (if it is minor) let the owners take care of it themselves because if the officer has to do it, it will appear on both of their records.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
In NY, there are 2 types of police reports - as the officer told me. One goes to the state and your insurance company will hear about it. The only takes care of "reporting the accident" but will not go to the state. The latter is where the 2 parties take care of it themselves. The officer stressed to me in one instance to do the latter since the damage was minor - handle it between the parties.

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In NY, there are 2 types of police reports - as the officer told me. One goes to the state and your insurance company will hear about it. The only takes care of "reporting the accident" but will not go to the state. The latter is where the 2 parties take care of it themselves. The officer stressed to me in one instance to do the latter since the damage was minor - handle it between the parties.
Right. In this case, the damage is a few thousand. Also, as the other party was cuffed and arrested right in front of me, my level of trust in him diminished somewhat.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Right. In this case the other party was cuffed right in front of me.....
Good decision Sam - I would have cuffed her up too:cool:

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts