Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Those seats look like they have custom (Hideous) covers on them.

·
Premium Member
9,741 Posts
I say it is a 164 type R!
Boy, you guys don't know 164's do you!?:rolleyes:

If you look at the 164 Brochure under Optional accessories, there is the recaros seat option for $2,000.00
Then under that there is the Guido Seat option for $1,500 includes several different color piping options. Dingle berry's, privacy satin curtains optional as well as curb feelers.

Jason

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Looks like my friend's Chevy Cavalier.

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
Boy, you guys don't know 164's do you!?:rolleyes:

If you look at the 164 Brochure under Optional accessories, there is the recaros seat option for $2,000.00
Then under that there is the Guido Seat option for $1,500 includes several different color piping options. Dingle berry's, privacy satin curtains optional as well as curb feelers.

Jason
Now I know it has been to hot in AZ this year. Hope things cool off soon as I never ever had those kind of pipe dreams when I read options list.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh wait, could this be a Bobcor car? Maybe the one he had made for his wife who "now wants a Honda, so I have to regrettably sell this beauty."

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
Another overpriced L
How can you feel that way, aren't all of our 164s underpriced and we want them to be worth more. Here is the chance to be able to raise prices so we can average it in with low ball figures people want to pay us when one of us tries to sell one. What we need now is an ebay bidder with 0 feedback to bid 5 grand win the car and then back out of the deal.

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
You chat-roomers are all a cruel bunch!

This is MY car! It is an ALL-ORIGINAL one-owner model that I have owned since new! The seats came that way from Alfa - very expensive option that not many people opted for.

It is in great shape - buy it or shut up.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow JJ, you get around, selling cars in Texas now are you? Man how could you let this one go!

P.S. I hope you picked up on my sarcasm

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Well, I lived there for 10 years (Houston) before moving to Seattle and my dad, oldest brother and his family are all still there...

They're selling the car for me.

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Ha-ha! Happy April-Fool's - wait a minute - it's Halloween.... :D Fugly-fugly...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts