Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So
How many of you saw the snow bound Joe Faherty on the King 5 news from Stevens Pass today? And what the heck was he doing up there in this weather?:eek:
G Loper

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Dunno, Greg....

I'll watch for him at 10 on 6 or at 11 on 5. I thought I was stuck in Sun Valley with the snows on Sunday, but was rescued by a friend of a friend who got me to Boise in an Escalade. SeaTac was a ZOO Sunday night.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're watching the weather too, since we're heading for Sun Valley on Sunday!! Should be a white knuckle drive

·
Registered
93 Posts
Snowbound

Lynn & I were on our way to ski Mission Ridge and stay at the Enzian at Levenworth. Pat was already there with his Jeep and we were in our Jeep(with suitible Alfa stickers!) at Sultan waiting for the Hwy 2 to open. Linda Brill was having lunch at the Sultan Bakery and was asking everyone if they had a story. This was about 3pm and the road was supposed to open a 6pm. We have a full tank snacks and books to read so after lunch we got in line. At 5:35 the line of skiiers and trucks(I've NEVER seen so many trucks!) started moving. It was ABSOLUTELY the worst mountain pass crossing I've ever done! Arrived at the Enzian at 8:30! The hot tub was Great! Skiing at Mission Ridge was really great, the trip back today was thankfully boring in two-wheel drive and even glimpses of sun! Joe & Lynn

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Glad we're all home safe and sound. :D
Greg - I heard it's still steep and deep in SV???

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just returned from SV after a 14 hour drive. Had to use I 84 as SP was still closed. Our cabin up there is probably completely buried. SV skiing was great, though we stuck to the groomers as wind had compacted the earlier new snow.

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
This thread isn't area specific is it? Hope not, as here is my yard today in Maine. Yes, that is 3 Alfas [parts cars!] making those bumps!!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts