Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for the second time in a week, sniady and i somehow ended up at the same stop light side by side...go figure. today, we were the first in line at the intersection. we had a good little run in part two of the ford / alfa challenge in the streets of northridge. here is a picture of his gtv as he went by me. notice the racing 5 point harness in the back seat...i always knew he was a street racer!

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Too bad he beat me by half a car:mad: I almost had him, that **** 2nd gear!

Nice picture, I like. Next time you see a Alfa, snap a picture from your mirror.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Felt like posting a picture of my GTV I snapped today, for no reason.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Cool shots guys! I only know of one '74 GTV in the LBC. There's a guy with two Berlinas and then a handful of Spiders.

Always liked that blue, in fact I almost bought a rust bucket with that color. Then I decided to buy a step nose.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's been a while since I have been able to take a picture like the first one on this thread. I heard you parked the Alfa and have been driving a BMW for the past couple years! Say it ain't so!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Nice to see you back

Where you been?
How do you like your new found career? are you coming back to Calif. are you back in Calif?
How much troulbe has that BMW been? Tell the truth not the darn BMW line.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
I'm living in L.A. these days. New found career has been great, i can't complain. Well the alfa has been replaced tempoarily with a bmw m3. I can't wait to restore the Alfa, but i must purchase a house first, because i have no where to put it. So it's sitting in storage. BMW's? there great cars, i can't complain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts