Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just rec'd the very disappointing news that Morgan Park Raceway is caught in the quarantine zone due to the equine influenza outbreak at the adjacent equestrian centre.:eek:

No more racing likely for the duration of the quarantine - one month, two months....who knows???? :confused::mad::(

Not happy Jan.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep. Clubman is still out of action, so will take my chances in with the Group N cars in the 105.

Word on the cancelled A Round is that it will be rescheduled to the first weekend in November (week before the Noosa hillclimb).

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think I may be travelling for work at the end of Sept. So prob won't see you until November.

I'll hopefully get my nitron adjustable springs/dampers onto the elise in time for the next one!

·
Registered
612 Posts
shame on channel 10 for delaying sunday nights telecast of the monza f1 till 2am to make way for a rugby match that doesnt even involve australia

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:eek:
:mad: that's outrageous, that can't do that, I'll sue :mad:

:confused:
hang on, I tape the race anyhow...and what's it got to do with sniffly horses depriving me of my racing fix :rolleyes::D

·
Registered
612 Posts
well its got to do with racing so i figured here is as good as the pub

what you can do is get yourself a little underpowered 1200 sud and drive it as hard as you can all day everyday just to keep up with modern day traffic. its like being on a ractrack every day.:D

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As of the weekend, it was still looking like first weekend in Nov - but not yet confirmed.

Also, EOIs are out for next year.

Ran V6 without rear muffler on weekend - what a howler!

Got the PB down to a 3:52 (3 laps, long track), which while not Elise pace, is not bad for a road car that weighs 1250kg!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts