Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been planning for several years to put together a proper garage where I could work on my cars and motorcycles. However life keeps interfering in my plans and I don't believe I'll be realizing my garage dreams any time soon.

As such, I decided to sell my Snap On tool box. Its a limited edition 75th Anniversary Harley Davidson box, green with yellow anodized grab handles. I never got around to using it, so it's like new. Has two lockable sections. The adhesive on the Anniversary emblem on the lower right drawer has dried, emblem is in the drawer. Comes with 2 keys and a cover that's still in plastic. $3500 or trade for an Alfetta GT in good condition, must be Ca registered and pass smog at the time of title transfer. No projects please.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am also looking for Japanese 2 stroke sport bikes along the lines of Honda ns400r but can be Suzuki, Yamaha. The bikes must be currently registered in California for highway use.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Alfano. Breaks my heart to let it go but it just sits there gathering dust.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Major price drop to $2800 cash...

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am open to offers...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts