Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason alfabb recently started opening to a phone version that is slower, more confusing and has worse design and navigation than the full site viewed on the same phone and wireless connection.

I found where I can switch to the full site, but next time it's back to the phone version. A pain.

Please fix the phone version or kill the auto detect of user device and allow for user control over what site to view.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I agree. I'm not happy either we should have a choice for either Full Site or Mobile version. It is slow and and no back button feature to navigate.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I went to the Simeone Museum yesterday with my son and saw

1925 RL Super Sport
1929 6C1750 SS
1925 RL Super Sport
1934 8C 2300 Spider
1933 8C2300 Monza
1937 8C 2900A
1975 33TT12
1933 8C 2300 Le Mans
and the winning car of the 1938 Mille Miglia a 1938 8C 2900B MM

He had the pics and I tried to download to site from Galaxy ...pffft

It did not even look like Alfa BB . Navigate? Huh.. That chicks voice on a
GPS wouldn't know what to say for a fist full of ben's.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Tried like hell to use phone , could not log in, every time I tried to scroll it brought to a page I did not want. So basically ...It SUX!

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I used the app for a while. But every time I clicked on something the phone would ask if I wanted to use the app or the browser. It got annoying enough I just deleted the app.

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,033 Posts
+99 on original viewer. Takes forever to load, goes to the first page of a thread, you have to wait to scroll through to the latest post, and I cannot figure out how to do a reply. And more. Did you guys beta with a few users first??

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Mine doesn't even load. It says "Loading" then I get a blank screen.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Now I cannot even switch back to the main version without answering inane questions about why I don't want to use the new phone version--which leads me to a buggy ad screen!

GET RID OF THE PHONE VERSION.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts